Vancouver, BC — (SBWIRE) — 12/30/2013 — Microsoft Surface is a series of tablets designed and marketed by Microsoft, the first major initiative by Microsoft to integrate its Windows operating system with its own hardware. The Surface debuted in two models, marketed as Surface RT and Surface Pro. Surface RT uses an ARM (ARMv7) CPU running Windows RT whereas Surface Pro utilizes an Intel Ivy Bridge CPU running Windows 8. The successors, Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2 were released on October 22, 2013.
Microsoft Surface has an advantage in that it runs Microsoft Office and other popular windows programs, an advantage that Apple iPads cannot match. Due to this big advantage, it is easily conceivable that Microsoft’s share may rise significantly. Combining many new technologies and fresh ideas, Microsoft is trying to use Surface Tablets to compete other giants (such as Apple, Samsung, BlackBerry, Nokia, Google, etc) in consumer electronic industry, to move forward in technology research and development frontiers (such as software, hardware, system, test, display, etc.).
Currently, Surface fans can find some good deals for Microsoft Surface Tablets at Amazon, such as:
1. Microsoft Surface RT (32GB). 10.6-Inch ClearType HD Display. Quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3. 2 GB RAM, Up to 8 Hours of Battery Life. Two 720p HD LifeCams.
2. Microsoft – Surface 2. NVIDIA Tegra 4, 2Gb System Memory, 32GB Hard Drive. 10.6″ High-definition widescreen 5-point multitouch with ClearType technology (1920 x 1080). Front Facing 2.5MP camera, Rear Facing 5.0MP Camera. SD Card Slot, 1 x USB 3.0, HDMI Output.
3. Microsoft – Surface Pro 2 with 128GB – Dark Titanium. Intel® 4th Generation CoreTM i5. 10.6″ High-definition widescreen 10-point multitouch screen with ClearType technology (1920 x 1080). 128GB Storage Capacity, 4GB Memory. 1 x USB 3.0, Mini Display Port Output.
4. Microsoft – Surface 2 with 64GB – Magnesium. NVIDIA Tegra 4, 2Gb System Memory, 32GB Hard Drive. 10.6″ High-definition widescreen 5-point multitouch with ClearType technology (1920 x 1080). Front Facing 2.5MP camera, Rear Facing 5.0MP Camera. SD Card Slot, 1 x USB 3.0, HDMI Output.
5. Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet. 3rd generation Intel Core i5 Processor with Intel HD Graphics 4000;Windows 8 Pro. 4GB Ram Dual Channel Memory; Screen: 10.6″ ClearType HD Display, Resolution: 1920×1080, Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (widescreen), Touch: 10-point multi-touch. Two 720p HD cameras, front and rear-facing; 128 GB (approximately 89 GB available for user content). Full-size USB 3.0.
Tablets and other Mobile Devices’ sales on Amazon contributes a lot to this company’s stock market performance. The share price of Amazon.com Inc. closed at $398.08 on December 27, 2013.
AirshipHero.com reviews games and audio devices in the game market, including mobile games, flash games, online games, video games, consoles, smart phones, tablet computers, audio systems, etc. For more details about Microsoft Surface on Amazon.com, please visit: Surface Tablets at Amazon.